25 March 2008

ASIA again . . . Taipei & Hong Kong



We departed Los Angeles for Taipei on Malaysia Airlines... direct flight to Taipei.  Anyway, we got to Taiwan early Sunday morning and stayed til Monday late morning.  Church in Taipei was nice and we got lots of good food there too. 

Monday, we left Taipei for Hong Kong... one of our favorite cities on Earth!  Great food, shopping, nightlife, beautiful skyline, etc.  Love it!!!  


In fact, we are still in Hong Kong right now as I type this.... LIVE from our hotel room! :)


4 comments:

Joanne said...

I love...love...love...HK!! Yes, I love shopping there, kowloon side, hongkong side (that's how filipinos call it, and bargaining, I think that's where I learned how to bargain. Haahaa. BTW I love your top in that picture. And the hotel is so FAB! and the welcome treats??? Come on, I would not want to leave my hotel room. I miss HK. Growing up in the Philippines we would go during Summer and Christmas. Have fun.

Sarah said...

Awwww... I want to visit my old mission stomping grounds! My poor husband had to look at your Taibei pix. and listen to me say things like, "I have a pix. of the Grand Hotel in Taibei in my mission photo album!" Thank you for posting!

Bonnie said...

Sunny! i found your blog through Joannes! You two have such fabulous lives and get to travel everywhere! I cant wait to see you guys more when we move out there! UCLA husbands!

Nate and Mags said...

It must be nice to gallivant across the world all the time! Yes, satisfy your wanderlusts before you have kids : D
You're giving us an Asia itch.

Jonathan & Sunny - Since 2005